Spicy Apply Cider Margarita
- 2 oz. (60ml) PaQuí Silvero Tequila
- 2 oz. (60ml) Apple Cider (or Apple Juice)
- 0.5 oz. (15ml) Lime Juice
- 1 oz. (30ml) Simple Syrup
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- Stick of Cinnamon for Decoration
- Sprig of Rosemary
- Add all ingredients in an ice-filled cocktail shaker.
- Shake well for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into an ice-filled glass.
- Garnish with a briefly lit cinnamon stick and Rosemary sprig
- Drink and be happy.
If you'd like a salt rim, combine the salt with a pinch of cayenne and cinnamon and mix on a plate. Rub a lime wedge around the edge of your glass, and dip for an extra spice to every sip.