PaQui Tequila Silvera * Tasted December 2009 * Riedel Tequila Glass
- Appearance: clear – thick body and slow tears
- Aroma: mild cooked agave, asparagus, light floral and hint of ripe banana
- Initial Taste: light sweet agave, hint of lemon
- Spirit Body: black pepper and orange, with medium spiced heat
- Finish / Aftertaste: warm mouthfeel, sweet / floral agave finish, with long orange and mint aftertaste
- Refined and flavorful, PaQui is sure to please all palates.
Overall rating: 92
Initial Taste: 91
Visit www.tequila.net to read more reviews.