- 2 oz. (60ml) PaQuí Silvera Tequila
- 1 oz. (30ml) Chamomile-Infused Agave Syrup **
- 1 oz. (30ml) Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 bar spoon elderflower liqueur
- Add all ingredients in an ice-filled cocktail shaker.
- Shake well for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into a rocks glass over ice.
- Garnish with a fresh thyme sprig
- Drink and be happy.
** How to make chamomile-infused agave syrup: steep two chamomile tea bags in 2 ounces of water and let sit covered overnight. Remove tea bags, heat tea for 30 seconds in the microwave, and stir in 1½ ounce of blue agave syrup. Refrigerate.
All’Acqua is one of L.A.’s most popular casual Italian restaurants, known for high-quality crowd-pleasing dishes paired with premium cocktails and wines.