CLASSIC TEQUILA MOJITO
- 2 oz. (60ml) PaQuí Silvera Tequila (instead of the traditional Rum)
- .5 oz. (15ml) Simple Syrup or a Teaspoon of Sugar
- Club Soda
- 5-7 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 3-5 Sliced Lime Wedges
- Muddle mint leaves and lime wedges in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Add in tequila, sugar, and ice. Shake well.
- Strain into glass and top with a splash of club soda.
- Drink and be happy.
Bar Tender Tip
Sugar is optional. When muddling, imagine gently suggesting the oil out of the mint and lime NOT crushing and bruising the herb and fruit. You will notice the difference.