A little cafecito is a perfect treat on a cold day, and, with a little splash of PaQuí Silvera, it becomes an elegant cocktail ready for a holiday party.
- 1.5 oz PaQuí Silvera
- 1.5 oz Espresso (chilled)
- 0.5oz Brown Sugar Simple Syrup
- 1 pinch seasalt
- Coffee beans and/or instant espresso powder
- Combine PaQuí Silvera, espresso, syrup, and a tiny pinch of salt in a shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously, then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with coffee beans and/or instant espresso powder