- 4 - 5 fresh strawberries
- 2 fl oz of PaQuí Silvera
- 0.5 fl oz agave syrup
- 1/2 fresh lime
- Slice of lime for garnish
- Cut 3 - 4 strawberries in smaller pieces and muddle until they're puree like
- Add in the muddled strawberries, agave & PaQuí Silvera into shaker
- Add ice and lightly muddle (crush)
- Squeeze in 1/2 lime into mix
- Shake vigorously so the drink becomes cold
- Using a strainer, pour into a chilled margarita glass, do not rim the glass with salt!
- For garnish, add a few strawberry slices directly into the drink for a whimsical look
- Garnish with a slice of lime on the rim for a margarita look
** Created by master mixologist and bartender Ruffo Bazan at Bar Mezcal in NYC.