Margarita du Soleil
- 2 oz. (60ml) PaQuí Silvera Tequila
- 1.5 oz. (45ml) Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 oz. (30ml) Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- Add all ingredients in an ice-filled cocktail shaker.
- Shake well for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into a rocks glass over ice.
- Garnish with a lime wedge or wheel.
- Drink and be happy.
If you are looking for a little bit more sweetness, stir in a half teaspoon of agave and then repeat as needed until the mix reaches your desired level of sweetness.
Bar du Soleil is a New York go-to for casual French food. Long-time bartender – and Frenchman – Maxime Rousselot is not afraid to pair great Tequila with French fare.