Miami Sage Margarita
- 1.5 oz. (45ml) PaQuí Silvera Tequila
- 1.5 oz. (45ml) Pineapple Juice
- 0.5 oz. (15ml) Fresh Lime Juice
- 0.5 oz. (15ml) Sage-Infused Agave Syrup**
- Add all ingredients in an ice-filled cocktail shaker.
- Shake well for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into a rocks glass over ice.
- Garnish with a lime wedge, lime wheel, or fresh sage leaf.
- Drink and be happy.
** How to make sage-infused agave syrup: add 3 fresh sage leaves to ¼ cup of hot water. Add ½ cup agave nectar and let steep for two hours. Remove sage leaves and refrigerate. Makes ¾ cup sage-infused agave syrup.
With crave-able recipes, an affordable price point, and a cozy, upscale bar vibe, Le Chick is regularly cited as one of Miami’s best bars and restaurants by multiple outlets including Thrillist, Pop Sugar, Eater, and others.