The PaQuí Primera Margarita
- 1.5 fl oz (60 ml) PaQuí Silvera Tequila
- 1 fl oz (30 ml) Fresh Lime Juice
- Orange peel
- 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) or one squeeze of Agave Syrup
- Ice (optional)
- Combine the Silvera, freshly squeezed lime juice, and agave syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake until cold.
- Strain into a half-salted rim, pre-chilled margarita glass.
- Take an orange peel and twist it on top of the drink to make sure the oils and aromas land into the drink.
- Place the twisted orange peel into the cocktail.
- Drink and be happy.
Bartender Trick: Flash-burn a small portion of the orange peel before twisting to really release the oils and aromatics of the orange.