Tequila Cardamom Soul Train
- 2 ounces PaQuí Silvera Tequila
- ¾ ounce cardamom infused agave syrup
- 1 ounce ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 whole star anise for garnish
- To make cardamom-infused agave syrup: heat ¼ cup of agave syrup in a microwave and add ¼ cup of whole green cardamom pods; let sit for an hour at room temperature. Left-over syrup can be refrigerated for future use.
- Dry shake PaQuí, juice, and the cardamom-infused agave syrup and pour over ice, preferably one large rock. Garnish with one whole star anise.