Triple Berry Tequila Cocktail
- 4 - 5 raspberries
- 4 - 5 blackberries
- 2 - 3 strawberries sliced
- 1.5 fl oz PaQuí Silvera
- 0.5 fl oz agave syrup
- 1.5 fl oz fresh lime juice ice
- Pre-chill the glass with ice or in the freezer
- Place all the berries in a bowl or cup and muddle until it becomes a jam-like puree
- Mix in PaQuí Silvera, agave syrup, and fresh lime juice into the bowl over the berry blend
- Pour everything into a shaker with ice and shake vigorously for 7 - 10 seconds
- Using a strainer, pour into the pre-chilled glass (no ice).
PRO TIP: Pre-chill the glass with ice or in the freezer so the glass doesn’t warm up the tequila before your first sip.
PRO TIP 2: Use a spoon to squeeze out the last bits of the drink from the strainer because you wouldn’t want to waste a drop!