- 2 oz. (60ml) PaQuí Silvera Tequila
- 1 oz. (30ml) Club Soda
- Dash of Empress Gin
- 10 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 2 Tsp. Extra-Fine Sugar
- 4 Lime Wedges to Garnish
- Sprig of Fresh Mint to Garnish
- Spoon sugar into the bottom of the glass. Add lime wedges and lightly press together.
- Bruise the mint leaves by clapping them lightly together between your palms, then add into glass. Muddle together.
- Half-fill the glass with crushed ice and add PaQuí Silvera. Stir well.
- Top the glass with ice and add club soda. Stir well.
- Float a dash of empress gin on top and garnish with a sprig of mint.
- Drink and be happy.
It's important not to cut the mint, but just bruise it so the essential oils can be released from the herb.